Technical Advisor - France and Southern EU
DormFresh, the European arm of 1,4GROUP, is a leading company in potato storage and sprout inhibition. The group is present in all important countries regarding potato production and has only one goal: to maximize potato quality in storage.
With our advanced technologies we help farmers supply safe and excellent quality potatoes to industry and fresh pack markets. At the same time DormFresh is looking into future technologies around storage in general.
Job Description :
- To train and follow up technically with our DormFresh application partners around DORMIR® usage mainly in France and partly in Southern Europe.
- Identify and analyse customer needs with the sales and marketing department.
- Arrange technical support and advise potato growers and storers, and actions to promote and develop DORMIR®.
- Join Global Business Development and Innovation with technical support.
- Collect market intelligence and territory information.
- Be involved in the Life Cycle Management and maintain CRM data as part of the process.
- Business travel is a requirement of the role.
Required Experience :
- General knowledge and passion for agronomy and crop protection
- High level of knowledge in potato farming and storage
Person Specification :
- Higher education in agronomy (Agri/Agro Engineer or BTS)
- Junior experience of 2 to 5 years in similar positions (crop protection or seeds) considered
- Fluent in English and French
- Ability to lead, be self-directed and to work as part of a team and develop international and cross-cultural relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must reside in France
Please email your CV and covering letter to:
We will look forward to hearing from you.